Two hour delays on trains between Norwich and London due to ‘track defect’
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Train lines between Norwich and London are blocked after a 'track defect' was reported earlier today.
Services between the cities are running with delays of up to two hours, and cancellations are possible.
Greater Anglia said a set of points is currently out of use due to the track defect, and disruption is expected until 9pm.
Services running to and from London Liverpool Street may be cancelled, delayed or diverted to and from Stratford.
Some Greater Anglia and Stansted Express services will be diverted from Tottenham Hale to Stratford where they will terminate.
You may also want to watch:
Some Greater Anglia and Stansted Express services will be cancelled from Liverpool Street and will be started from Tottenham Hale.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park