What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant/PA
The high street may be suffering a pandemic fall-out with closures. But there have also been a lot of new brands opening or announcing forthcoming dates for launching in the city.
Here are 10:
Lidl - discount retailer Lidl is opening its latest superstore on the outskirts of Norwich, off Poppy Way, Postwick, on Thursday, July 29. And it's building another store in Fir Covert Way, Taverham.
Aldi - Not to be outdone, Aldi is opening a new supermarket off William Frost Way, Costessey.
Bear - Bryony Fayers, 42, brought her sustainable brand of children's items to the Golden Triangle, in 33a Avenue Road.
The Range - the popular home and garden superstore is opening its second outlet off Hall Road.
Flooring Superstore - this opened in Barker Street.
Leading Labels clothing store opened in Castle Quarter, next to Boots on level one.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash
Nails by Alex, a new salon run by Alex and Chery Nguyen opened in Castle Meadow.
Chalk Hairdressing - this new hair salon opened in 85, Prince of Wales Road, offering a one-one service and many vegan products.