Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000
- Credit: Auction House
A Norfolk parish room building measuring 400 sqft is coming under the auction hammer.
The Parish Rooms, Church Road, Griston, near Watton, is a detached building of brick and tile located within the grounds of a nursing home.
It is partly double glazed and has electricity and water. It has been unused for a number of years and now requires refurbishment.
However, it offers a buyer a 'range of potential uses' state agents Auction House, which may be particularly helpful in lockdown. This is because they suggest the building could be used as a self-contained office, a consulting room or even a hairdressers, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Parish rooms are generally associated with a church or charity and used by the community.
The one for sale is situated in the grounds of the Thorp House nursing home.
It is coming up at Auction House's livestream auction on February 10.
- 1 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells