Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000
- Credit: Auction House
A Norfolk parish room building measuring 400 sqft is coming under the auction hammer.
The Parish Rooms, Church Road, Griston, near Watton, is a detached building of brick and tile located within the grounds of a nursing home.
It is partly double glazed and has electricity and water. It has been unused for a number of years and now requires refurbishment.
However, it offers a buyer a 'range of potential uses' state agents Auction House, which may be particularly helpful in lockdown. This is because they suggest the building could be used as a self-contained office, a consulting room or even a hairdressers, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Parish rooms are generally associated with a church or charity and used by the community.
The one for sale is situated in the grounds of the Thorp House nursing home.
It is coming up at Auction House's livestream auction on February 10.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country