Thurlow Nunn reopens showrooms after disinfecting all cars
Vauxhall dealership Thurlow Nunn is reopening its doors across Norfolk but with stringent new safety measures in place.
The firm, with showrooms in Norwich, Kings Lynn, Yarmouth and also in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire has implemented measures such as social distancing floor markers, perspex screens and face masks are available for staff.
Every vehicle has been regularly disinfected and desks are thoroughly cleaned after each customer. For the foreseeable future, machines serving refreshments will remain out of use.
Customers are still welcome to take a test drive. Vehicles will be fully disinfected before use or fitted with protective coverings, and the sales consultant will sit on the back seat wearing PPE.
People who have bought a new Vauxhall still have the option to collect in person but a video is available demonstrating the key features and paperwork which can be completed electronically.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Osborn, regional director, said: “We are aiming to provide the personal service that people in East Anglia have come to expect from us and we want our customers’ experiences of the Vauxhall range to be as close to ‘normal’ as possible, while also taking the necessary steps to protect staff and members of the public alike.”
For more updates on coronavirus see the Facebook page here
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 3 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 4 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 5 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 6 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 7 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 8 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 9 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 10 Man's body discovered near A47 flyover on edge of Norwich