Thousands are set to flock to Sandringham Flower Show next month.
- Credit: Matthew Usher
They include Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, who will tour the marquees and exhibits at the popular show before they open to the public on Wednesday, July 30.
One of the most popular attractions at the event are the show gardens, built by top designers competing for the prestigious EDP Best in Show trophy.
They include Matt Johnson, 18, who has been part-sponsored by show organisers as part of a campaign to inspire and encourage up and coming designers.
Show treasurer Helen Walch said: 'We are delighted to have so many show gardens this year, including some by very old friends of the show like Rutland Landscapes and Shadow Jewers-Hall.
'We are also very pleased that Nick Hamilton from Barnsdale Gardens will be joining us again this year, completing our panel of garden experts of Chris Beardshaw, Alan Mason and Martyn Davey from Easton College.
You may also want to watch:
'Obviously we are hoping that after last year's rather soggy day, the weather will be with us this year. We hope to be as busy as ever.'
A special show garden in the Royal Marquee, called In Tune With Nature, will highlight the work of the Sistema Foundation, which encourages children from different cultures to make music together.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
It has been designed by award-winning Sue Huckle of Posh Plants topiary and John Farley, founder of aggregates company Aggbag in Norwich.
Arena entertainment will include the Imps motorcycle display team and the return of the Grace Spitfire. The show is being held on Wednesday, July 30. Gates open 8.30am. Admission is £10 adults and children under 16 free. Parking is also free.
Are you going to the show this year? E-mail email@example.com.