Thetford logistics unit sold as part of £20m deal
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A logistics unit in Thetford is among three to have been offloaded by a London property developer in a multimillion pound deal.
Helical sold the 127,600 sq ft space in Wyatt Way, along with two similarly-sized logistics units in Aspect Way and Sandal Stones Road in Doncaster.
They were bought by a fund managed by Clearbell Capital for a total of £20.25m.
Helical, which owns a mixture of office, retail and logistics units around the country, said the sales were part of a 'strategic shift' to concentrate on office developments and investments.
Tom Anderson, senior investment executive at Helical, said: 'These recent sales are another step along the way for Helical as we focus our portfolio on primarily office-led activity within London and Manchester.
You may also want to watch:
'The sale follows a series of non-core disposals including our retirement living and retail assets.'
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case