Want to buy this fish and chip shop? It’s for sale on Facebook for £35,000
- Credit: GoogleImages/Facebook
An entrepreneur has taken a novel approach to selling his business after posting it on a Facebook group with an asking price of £35,000.
The Star Fish Bar and adjoining World Kebab shop has been posted on the 'No rules selling page' on social media.
The World Kebab shop does currently have tenants in it, according to the post.
MORE: Independent music venue closes in Norwich city centreIt reads: "A well-established fish and chip shop for sale. Also included in this sale is a kebab shop next door which is currently being rented out."
The businesses are both based in Norwich's Aylsham Road.
Although the enterprise is for sale, Brown and Co which acts on behalf of the landlord has confirmed the building itself is not.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale