The four highest-paid job vacancies in Norfolk right now
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Here are four of the highest-salaried jobs being advertised in Norfolk at the moment.
•Job title: Senior Analytics Manager
Salary Level: £95,100 per year
British insurance company AVIVA is seeking a creative-thinker, proficient in statistical methods, to take on the role of Senior Predictive Analytics Manager in their Norwich branch. The position will involve investigating new and untapped data sources, contributing to the R&D agenda and is a great opportunity to have a visual impact on the success of their business.
You may also want to watch:
•Job title: Head of Operations
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
Salary Level: £70,000 - £80,000 per year
A leading provider of care and education in the UK currently have a vacancy for an Operation Manager who will oversee a 52 week Ofsted residential and education site for children with severe Autism. The main responsibilities will include tackling issues such as staffing and recruitment and senior management leadership to improve all areas of care and education.
•Job Title: Director
Salary Level: £70,000 - £80,000
One of the UK's leading care and education providers is on the hunt for an experienced Director to supervise the management of its residential and education site for children with severe Autism. The ideal candidate should have strong management experience within a social care setting and influential leadership skills to aid in motivating the management team.
•Job Title: Programme Manager
Salary Level: £60,000 - £80,000
A nationwide contractor is seeking an experienced Programme Manager to work on an exciting new construction project. The successful candidate should have five to ten years of experience working in a managerial position in either commercial, mixed use or MOD sectors and be competent with Microsoft Project.
•You can find hundreds of local jobs at jobs24.co.uk