The four highest paid job vacancies in Norfolk right now
- Credit: PA
Here are four of the highest-salaried jobs being advertised in Norfolk at the moment.
• Job title: Functional Assessor (Doctor)Location: Based in Norwich, with some UK travel
Salary Level: £90,000 - £98,000 per year
An established international company running health care programmes across the UK, US, Canada and Australia is seeking a doctor to work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions to provide functional assessments for those in receipt of, or claiming benefits. This role is ideal for doctors who want to use their clinical knowledge and experience in a professional setting.
• Job title: Head of Supplier ManagementLocation: Norfolk
You may also want to watch:
Salary Level: £85,000 per year
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 6 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 7 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 8 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
A reputable industry leader is looking for a senior supply manager to join their team who will be responsible for leading charge within the IT division to create a world class IT procurement function. Previous experience leading a Supplier Management function to a senior level over a prolonged period of time is essential.
• Job title: Operations ManagerLocation: Norwich
Salary Level: £62,000 per year
Norwich Norse (Environmental) Ltd is a joint venture company with Norwich City Council and is part of the Norse Group. They are currently seeking an Operations Manager to work with a budget of up to £5-10 million across the region to ensure effectiveness and profitability. This includes all aspects of environmental services and building cleaning.
• Job title: TP141 Commissioning EngineerLocation: Norwich
Salary Level: £700 - £800 per day
An interesting opportunity has arisen to work on an onshore wind farm project, working for a specialist contractor. The main responsibilities will include, carrying out switching duties on high voltage equipment under the instruction of a control person, commissioning new equipment onto the 400, 275 and 132kV transmission system and responding to faults as directed by the network operations centre.
• Find these vacancies and hundreds of other local jobs on jobs24.co.uk