See inside this £80,000 grungy bargain house for sale
It's a house that's a 'great investment and renovation project' but just needs a buyer with a big imagination.
It's a 'great investment and renovation project' but just needs a buyer with a big imagination.
From the outside this attractive two bedroom terrace in Jury Street, Yarmouth doesn't look like it needs too much work - but inside it's a different story.
Throughout the ground floor, every room is painted yellow with some blue skirting boards and need a complete overhaul.
But the house, which has large rooms and is in walking distance of the beach, is for sale for just £80,000 making it a bargain buy for someone who doesn't mind getting stuck in to a big messy renovation.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 5 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 6 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk
The main rooms have a carpet which would have once been red and luxurious but now is heavily worn and stained and the fireplace has been blocked up. The galley kitchen has seen better days. A set of flimsy floral curtains hanging at the windows are the only reminder that this was once a much loved home.
Off the kitchen is perhaps the very worst room, a stained bathroom which needs replacing.
Upstairs are two bedrooms, one with lilac wallpaper hanging off the walls and outside, there is a small courtyard which needs a bit of work too.
According to the agents selling the house, Howards, at the front there is 'potential off road parking that's currently a garden.'
Howards describe it as; "A great investment and renovation project offered in a good location close to the town centre."