Staff from Chadwicks in Norwich head back to the classroom for management degree
- Credit: Supplied
Three long-serving staff at a wealth management firm will head back to the classroom next week alongside the new undergraduate cohort at a Norwich higher education institution.
Emma Clayton-Knight, James Ross and Vanessa Forster, of Chadwicks in Norwich, will be starting the newly launched Leadership and Management degree apprenticeship programme at City College.
The three-year course is validated by the University of East Anglia and has been developed with the Chartered Management Institute. City College is the first education provider in Norfolk to offer the course.
The trio have a collective 27 years of service with the company, which is funding their courses.
Brand manager Ms Clayton-Knight said: 'The deal when joining Chadwicks is to have a passion for continued learning and an interest in personal development.'
You may also want to watch:
Chadwicks, based at the Enterprise Centre at UEA, also has a well-established graduate training scheme.
Managing director Richard Ross said: 'Embarking on a degree course as mature students has particular challenges and I am delighted all three are determined to succeed. Continued development is great for our employees, our business and, most importantly, our clients.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
He added that the funding of the courses had been supported by the Apprenticeship Levy.