Spring Fling at Norfolk Showground, Costessey
Thousands of people are expected to attend the fun-filled Spring Fling event which returns to the Norfolk Showground in Costessey on Thursday, April 12.
The 13th annual event is all about food, farming and the countryside and is organised by the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association and our sister paper, the Eastern Daily Press.
There will be more than 60 interactive stands for children and grown-ups including everything from milking cows through to seed planting, sausage making, and live animals.
The ever-popular tractor and trailer rides will be available to take visitors to the countryside area to see animals and displays.
There will also be a hog roast lunch or vegetarian option and an apple juice drink included in the price of the ticket.
You may also want to watch:
The sellout fun day for youngsters and their parents has become increasingly popular since the first one was held in 2000.
Organisers are advising visitors to wear suitable clothing for taking part in the countryside area activities. Visitors may find a pen or pencil useful. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
Tickets are now available to purchase online through the Royal Norfolk Show website homepage at www.royalnorfolkshow.co.uk. Tickets are also available from the RNAA office, and from various EDP offices.
Have you arranged a community event in the Norwich area? Call reporter David Bale on 01603 772427 or alternatively email email@example.com