Festive skaters burn off Christmas over-indulgence with fun on the ice rink
- Credit: Archant
Week two of skating is in full swing at the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News ice rink.
And as these pictures show, it is proving a massive hit.
The rink, sponsored by Bakers & Larners of Holt, has now opened in Castle Mall Gardens with hundreds of people gliding around gracefully.
Victoria Blake, head of events, said: 'Now we're open we get to see the delight on people's faces when they walk in and are blown away by the size of this year's rink, which is bigger than ever.
'We look forward to welcoming thousands of people across the festive period whether they have skated before or trying it for the first time.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information and updates, visit www.icerinknorwich.co.uk or search 'Norwich Ice Rink' on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Make sure you share your pictures with us using #NorwichIceRink
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 10 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule