Seven new KFC drive-thrus to open in Norfolk
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Fans of KFC are in for a treat as the finger-licking chicken brand is set to open seven new drive-thrus in Norfolk.
The home of Colonel Sanders has announced it is looking to open 536 new outlets in the coming months.
Five of the seven will be in Norwich, with a further two in the Cromer/Sheringham area and Thetford.
The five to open in Norwich include a new drive-thru at the Norwich services on the A11/A47.
A second will be at the Norwich Riverside retail park.
You may also want to watch:
A third will be on the A47 - listed as the Norwich East drive thru.
The fourth and fifth are listed as Norwich North East drive thru and Norwich South drive thru.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 7 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
Further afield a Cromer Sheringham drive-thru is listed, as well as a drive-thru at Thetford.
The exact locations of these are not yet known.
A spokesman for the company said: "We have bold ambitions to have over 1,000 stores in the UK and Ireland by 2020 and we are looking to build over 50 new stores a year."
These are just a number of sites set to open in the East of England with the total of new openings in the region set at 53.
Others opening in the Eastern region include those over the border in Suffolk, in locations including Bury St Edmunds and Mildenhall.