Scooter hire business enjoys expansion after moving headquarters
- Credit: Archant
A scooter hire business which launched two years ago has expanded after moving into its new headquarters.
Scoots Hire launched in March 2017 and originally served Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire but has now expanded its service into Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and south Lincolnshire.
Employing 10 full-time members of staff, the company recently moved into a new purpose built headquarters in Yaxham, near Dereham.
Barry Lynes, head of strategic partnerships at Scoots Hire, said: 'Our growth over the past two years has been rapid and demand for our service continues to grow.
'We are extremely proud of our achievements and to have assisted more than 1,000 people across seven counties in just two years is truly remarkable.
You may also want to watch:
'Our aim is to continue to expand to help even more people enjoy a better quality of life through access to affordable transport.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout