Savills rural team in 320-mile cycling challenge for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Savills
Members of property agency Savills' rural teams in the East of England turned to pedal power for a fundraising challenge.
Five staff undertook a 320-mile cycle ride in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA), its nominated charity of the year.
The circular tour, completed over four days in July, began at Savills Cambridge and took in the firm's Southill and Hitchin rural estate offices as well as its Newmarket, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Norwich branches.
Riding the entire course were Gwyn Church, Jessica Foskett, Duncan Knight, Hannah Paybody and Rebecca Westerhuis. They were joined by colleagues for various stages along the way.
Michael Horton, head of Savills rural business in the East, said: 'I congratulate the team for their commitment and determination to raise money for this extremely worthwhile cause.'
You may also want to watch:
So far this year the Savills rural team has raised more than £10,000 for EAAA.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month