North Walsham gym to re-opens vaccinations continue
- Credit: Casey Cooper-Fiske
A gym which has been used as a vaccination centre during lockdown has reopened.
Vaccinations will continue at Rossi's in North Walsham while the gym reopens, but the adjoining JR's entertainment complex which features ten-pin bowling, a children's play area and American diner will remain closed.
JR's is aiming to reopen on June 24 when all restrictions are expected to be lifted according to the government's roadmap.
Rossi's gym will open at 8am on Monday alongside the vaccination centre, with bosses expecting jabs to continue at the site until at least September.
Operations manager, Jon Goodyear, said: "We can't wait to reopen JR's again on June 24, when hopefully all restrictions are lifted and our customers can enjoy all of our facilities again.
You may also want to watch:
"The gym will be open every day from [Monday, April 12] but vaccinations will still be going ahead in the other part of the building.
"It's totally separate so people won't even know it's going on, apart from a few more cars in the car park."
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich