Roll up roll up - it’s the Chamber’s B2B Autumn event
Norfolk Chamber's flagship B2B event is being held this coming Wednesday at Norwich City Football Club.
The one-day event includes a programme of free workshops, starting with People, Skills and Profitability, being delivered by National Apprenticeships.
It will look at using investment in a highly-skilled and flexible workforce to help increase profitability and the recent surge in apprenticeships.
Also on the agenda is a workshop by REV Active on how to cash and cut carbon footprints. It will also highlight some of the grants, funding and interest-free loans available to Norfolk businesses.
CB rainmaker will give a workshop on the golden rules marketing and sales performance.
Some exhibitors are also running special offers including discounts on training courses and free branding assessments.
Delegates can also visit the Chamber Support Zone to get free advice on a range of subjects from legal and HR issues to healthcare and business purchasing.
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 3 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 4 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 5 Police break up rave at country park
- 6 5 famous faces who were born in King's Lynn
- 7 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 8 Small plates restaurant and bottle shop coming to north Norfolk town
- 9 'Disappointed and angry' - Cricket pitch repeatedly vandalised by bikers
- 10 Anger as three flights between Norwich and Amsterdam cancelled
'The chamber has teamed up with key representatives from our comprehensive member benefits providers to enable B2B delegates to access free, expert advice throughout the day,' said Norfolk Chamber commercial director Lisa Li.
For more details about the free event, or to book a place on the workshops go to www.b2b10.co.uk