Roll up roll up - it’s the Chamber’s B2B Autumn event
Norfolk Chamber's flagship B2B event is being held this coming Wednesday at Norwich City Football Club.
The one-day event includes a programme of free workshops, starting with People, Skills and Profitability, being delivered by National Apprenticeships.
It will look at using investment in a highly-skilled and flexible workforce to help increase profitability and the recent surge in apprenticeships.
Also on the agenda is a workshop by REV Active on how to cash and cut carbon footprints. It will also highlight some of the grants, funding and interest-free loans available to Norfolk businesses.
CB rainmaker will give a workshop on the golden rules marketing and sales performance.
You may also want to watch:
Some exhibitors are also running special offers including discounts on training courses and free branding assessments.
Delegates can also visit the Chamber Support Zone to get free advice on a range of subjects from legal and HR issues to healthcare and business purchasing.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
'The chamber has teamed up with key representatives from our comprehensive member benefits providers to enable B2B delegates to access free, expert advice throughout the day,' said Norfolk Chamber commercial director Lisa Li.
For more details about the free event, or to book a place on the workshops go to www.b2b10.co.uk