'Modern manor' in 23 acres with trout lakes for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A mini country estate in Norfolk with five bedrooms, a home gym, bar and stables has gone up for sale for £1.6m.
Richmond Hall, Saham Toney, near Watton, was created in the 1980s. But it has 'a selection of beautifully re-created period features' say the agents.
The house was built to exude grandeur, with an impressive hall with a hand-crafted staircase leading to a galleried first floor landing.
Situated behind electric gates, the house also comes with a games room and bar. Outside is a three bay garage/cart lodge including a home gym.
There is also an outbuilding with a separate driveway, parking area and gated access from the road, formerly used as a country clothing store.
You may also want to watch:
There's also a large outbuilding and a five bay stable block as well as a collection of barns.
Beyond, there are paddocks/parkland extending to approximately 18 acres, woodland areas and the lake. Agents Sowerbys said: "Richmond Hall is a truly magnificent country residence."
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 7 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling