'Modern manor' in 23 acres with trout lakes for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A mini country estate in Norfolk with five bedrooms, a home gym, bar and stables has gone up for sale for £1.6m.
Richmond Hall, Saham Toney, near Watton, was created in the 1980s. But it has 'a selection of beautifully re-created period features' say the agents.
The house was built to exude grandeur, with an impressive hall with a hand-crafted staircase leading to a galleried first floor landing.
Situated behind electric gates, the house also comes with a games room and bar. Outside is a three bay garage/cart lodge including a home gym.
There is also an outbuilding with a separate driveway, parking area and gated access from the road, formerly used as a country clothing store.
There's also a large outbuilding and a five bay stable block as well as a collection of barns.
Beyond, there are paddocks/parkland extending to approximately 18 acres, woodland areas and the lake. Agents Sowerbys said: "Richmond Hall is a truly magnificent country residence."
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 5 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 6 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 7 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 8 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 9 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance
- 10 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk