Property firm Targetfollow unveils new line up
Targetfollow Estates Ltd, the asset management arm of Targetfollow Group, the Norwich-based property investment, development and strategic asset management company, has unveiled new appointments.
Chris Haworth, former head of the commercial division at property agent Carter Jonas, has joined as a senior adviser, while the company's associate director of asset management, Alan Howard, is promoted to director of asset management, focusing particularly on driving value from both the existing portfolio and new investments.
Also promoted is Nathan Dickinson, who moves from associate director of facilities management to director of building management, while Chris Jones has been promoted from portfolio manager to senior portfolio manager. Joining the group is Will Wright, who has been appointed portfolio manager, moving from Norfolk property group TW Gaze, where he was a commercial surveyor.
Targetfollow was stripped of a portfolio of properties worth several hundred million pounds in 2010, when two subsidiaries were placed in administration by Lloyds Banking Group over debts of about �700m.
Group chairman Ardeshir Naghshineh, who last year unveiled plans to rebuild the business, said: 'These appointments represent not only an influx of new talent but also a deserved recognition of existing strengths within our team.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'