Parents warned children could be hurt in faulty Argos high chair
- Credit: Archant/Argos
Norfolk parents are being warned to check their children's high chairs following an urgent product recall from Argos.
The retailer has issued a warning over their Cuggl Mushroom High Chair after testing revealed it was at risk of falling over when a child is in it.
Tests revealed that if a child leans sideways while sitting in the chair there is a risk the chair could fall over.
A Argos spokesman said: "If you have a Cuggl Mushroom High Chair, stop using it immediately and return it to an Argos store"
The chair was originally sold for £37.99 but later had its price reduced to £29.99.
You may also want to watch:
Although Argos has pulled the chairs from shelves they may still be available to purchase from third-party sellers.
To check whether your high chair has been affected, look at the category number. Ones being recalled read 7094143.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR