Historic building for rent after beauty salon closes
- Credit: Alexander & Co
Part of a large period building in Norwich's Guildhall Hill is available after a beauty salon closed because of Covid.
The Lemon Tree beauty salon closed down last summer and its premises in Woburn Court, off Guildhall Hill, is now available.
Arnold Kaetz, owner of the Lemon Tree, which started in 1990, confirmed the closure, saying: "The Lemon Tree closed down at the beginning of July 2020.
"The lease ran out and with the Covid situation, we were not prepared to take out a new long term lease for the shop."
The premises have just been listed for rental in the courtyard building alongside other businesses such as The Wine Cellar and the Moss Project hair salon.
You may also want to watch:
The shop for rent, for a price on application, is described by agents Alexander & Co as a '"blank canvas with design aspects up for negotiation to support a local business in obtaining a long term location".
The agents said the premises had attracted interest from different businesses.
- 1 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 2 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 3 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 6 People urged to get Covid test twice a week
- 7 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 9 Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- 10 Teen who torched toilets not allowed to be drunk anywhere in Norfolk