Plans for new vets in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A bid has been lodged to transform a former office into a vets near Norwich Airport.
Plans have been submitted for a new vets on Hornet Court on Hurricane Way to Norwich City Council.
The building is currently an empty office and is 666 square meters.
It comes after Norwich City Council and Norfolk County Council were called upon to decide the direction of the area due to several empty and derelict units.
If the plans are approved, there would be eight cycle spaces in addition to the already existing seven car park spaces.
You may also want to watch:
The development would also create four full time and one part-time job.
The proposed opening times are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm, and Saturday, 8.30am to 1pm.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 4 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 7 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 8 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
According to the planning documents, the applicant is affiliated to a company called Onca Vets Ltd on Marauder Road.
The applicant has been contacted for comment.