Plans for new themed restaurant at Norfolk’s Dinosaur Adventure park
- Credit: Archant 2013
A new restaurant has been proposed for a dinosaur-themed adventure park in Norfolk.
The plans, submitted to Broadland District Council, seek permission for a themed restaurant and terrace at the Dinosaur Adventure park at Lenwade, near Norwich.
Application papers state: 'The proposals are part of continuing improvements to the park. With increased numbers of visitors year-on-year, the facilities are steadily being enhanced.'
The new restaurant will cater for 200 covers, and there will be a terraced area overlooking the animal gardens.
It will be accessed by the newly opened-up garden walls, near to the park's cafe.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, owner Martin Goymour said there were plans to invest 'heavily' in the park over the coming three to five years.
He said it was being made possible thanks to the sale of Weston Park Golf Club to the Royal Norwich Golf Club.
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham