People moves: ML Financial, Norwich Research Partners and Think
- Credit: Archant
A round-up of the major appointments across the region this week.
Paul Reed has been appointed as financial controller at Norwich Research Partners LLP.
He joins from the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association, and said: 'It is wonderful to be at the centre of such a forwarding-thinking organisation that is dedicated to supporting innovative developments.
'Having previously worked for start-up and corporate organisations, I can very much identify with challenges both new and established businesses face. I am absolutely delighted to join the team and finding out more about life here at Norwich Research Park.'
PR, marketing and design agency Think has appointed Martine Watker as director of the East of England.
Miss Watker joins the Aberdeen-based agency from the East of England Energy Group where she was commercial and communications manager and will continue to be based in Norwich.
'It is an exciting time to become part of the team, and I look forward to bringing Think's PR, marketing and design skills to my local area,' said Miss Watker.
- 1 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 2 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 5 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 6 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 7 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 8 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 9 Traffic easing on first day of Royal Norfolk Show after earlier delays
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
ML Financial Associates, which has offices in Wymondham, has taken on new team members.
Victoria Barr has joined as executive assistant and project manager, and Laura Pipe has joined as technical administrator.
Gary Cook is the new business development manager.