People moves: ML Financial, Norwich Research Partners and Think
- Credit: Archant
A round-up of the major appointments across the region this week.
Paul Reed has been appointed as financial controller at Norwich Research Partners LLP.
He joins from the Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association, and said: 'It is wonderful to be at the centre of such a forwarding-thinking organisation that is dedicated to supporting innovative developments.
'Having previously worked for start-up and corporate organisations, I can very much identify with challenges both new and established businesses face. I am absolutely delighted to join the team and finding out more about life here at Norwich Research Park.'
PR, marketing and design agency Think has appointed Martine Watker as director of the East of England.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Watker joins the Aberdeen-based agency from the East of England Energy Group where she was commercial and communications manager and will continue to be based in Norwich.
'It is an exciting time to become part of the team, and I look forward to bringing Think's PR, marketing and design skills to my local area,' said Miss Watker.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 8 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
ML Financial Associates, which has offices in Wymondham, has taken on new team members.
Victoria Barr has joined as executive assistant and project manager, and Laura Pipe has joined as technical administrator.
Gary Cook is the new business development manager.