People Moves: This week’s movers from around the region featuring Spire Solicitors and Barclays
- Credit: Spire Solicitors
Here are some of the latest job moves and promotions at firms around the region.
Spire Solicitors, based in Norwich, has shored up its property teams with two new members and a promotion.
Howard Bailey joins as a solicitor in the commercial property team, while Sally Yaxley joins as a legal executive on the residential side.
Meanwhile, Susan Ward has been promoted from associate to senior associate within the new build department.
Keys Fine Art Auctioneers has appointed Tracey Rust-Andrews as an associate director.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Rust-Andrews, who is assistant general manager of the Aylsham-based auction house, joined the firm in 1988.
She is responsible for the operational side of the business, ensuring the smooth running of each sale as well as the backroom functions.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
Barclays has named its new area business manager for Anglia West.
Paul Judd will be responsible for the ongoing growth and development of Barclays' business banking in the Peterborough, King's Lynn and Bury St Edmunds areas.
Mr Judd was previously a commercial manager at Barclays, supporting businesses in the SME sector across East Anglia.
Alan Boswell Risk Management (ABRM) has expanded its team less than a year after launching.
Its two new staff members, Rebecca Dingle and Jason Patchett, allow the firm to provide environmental and marine services alongside its existing services.
ABRM is part of Norwich-based insurance broking company Alan Boswell Group.
Terry Scicluna is the new non-executive director of Omar Group in Brandon.
Mr Scicluna is an experienced businessman with a background in retail, health and the services sector, working with companies in the UK and internationally.
He said: 'The current dynamism of the park home and lodge sector presents an exciting opportunity.'