People Moves: Birketts, Larking Gowen, TMS Media and Broadland Housing Association.
- Credit: Submitted
Here are this week's appointments and promotions from across the region.
A law firm has promoted a member of its construction and engineering team to partner.
Birketts has announced the promotion of Stefan Harris-Wright, who joined the firm in 2010.
Andrew Rush, head of Birketts' construction and engineering team, said: 'Stefan has been an integral part of our successful team for several years and his promotion is richly deserved.'
Jonathan Agar, chief executive for Birketts, said: 'I am delighted to welcome Stefan to the partnership in recognition of the hard work and dedication that he has made towards our success.'
You may also want to watch:
An accountancy firm has appointed a new corporate finance manager.
Kate Baines has joined Larking Gowen's coporate finance team.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 8 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
She was previously based in Ipswich with another team of corporate finance advisers, and prior to that had spent more than eight years as a senior broker at a national agency as head of healthcare, specialising in the sale of SMEs.
Three former newspaper colleagues have been reunited in an expanded publicity department at Great Yarmouth-based TMS Media.
Richard Batson, a former chief reporter and community editor with Archant, joins fellow journalists Rachel Moore and Steve Scott at the agency.
The trio have more than a century of experience behind them.
Broadland Housing Association has welcomed Julian Foster as its executive finance director.
Mr Foster previously worked in roles with Cross Keys Homes, Swan Housing and Anglia Housing Group.
Chief executive Michael Newey said: 'Julian has a great passion for social housing, he brings a wealth of knowledge with him to the organisation and we look forward to working with him over the coming years.'