People Moves: Birketts, Larking Gowen, TMS Media and Broadland Housing Association.
- Credit: Submitted
Here are this week's appointments and promotions from across the region.
A law firm has promoted a member of its construction and engineering team to partner.
Birketts has announced the promotion of Stefan Harris-Wright, who joined the firm in 2010.
Andrew Rush, head of Birketts' construction and engineering team, said: 'Stefan has been an integral part of our successful team for several years and his promotion is richly deserved.'
Jonathan Agar, chief executive for Birketts, said: 'I am delighted to welcome Stefan to the partnership in recognition of the hard work and dedication that he has made towards our success.'
An accountancy firm has appointed a new corporate finance manager.
Kate Baines has joined Larking Gowen's coporate finance team.
- 1 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 2 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 3 5 famous faces who were born in King's Lynn
- 4 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 5 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 6 Woman’s death prompts ‘significant dangers’ warning over A11 cycle races
- 7 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 8 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 9 Norfolk start-up taking on retail giant Amazon
- 10 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
She was previously based in Ipswich with another team of corporate finance advisers, and prior to that had spent more than eight years as a senior broker at a national agency as head of healthcare, specialising in the sale of SMEs.
Three former newspaper colleagues have been reunited in an expanded publicity department at Great Yarmouth-based TMS Media.
Richard Batson, a former chief reporter and community editor with Archant, joins fellow journalists Rachel Moore and Steve Scott at the agency.
The trio have more than a century of experience behind them.
Broadland Housing Association has welcomed Julian Foster as its executive finance director.
Mr Foster previously worked in roles with Cross Keys Homes, Swan Housing and Anglia Housing Group.
Chief executive Michael Newey said: 'Julian has a great passion for social housing, he brings a wealth of knowledge with him to the organisation and we look forward to working with him over the coming years.'