People moves: Arnolds Keys, Leathes Prior and Chalk Hill Brewery
- Credit: Archant
The latest moves, promotions and appointments from across the region.
Arnolds Keys has appointed Simon Dale as manager of its North Walsham office.
Mr Dale has lived in the town since relocating from Brighton 16 years ago. He has wide experience in estate agency, including two spells managing various offices for a national chain of agents, as well as four years running his own business. He has worked in construction, and was involved in construction of the Atrium at North Walsham High School.
Arnolds Keys residential partner Clive Hedges said: 'We are delighted to have appointed someone who not only has extensive experience of the north Norfolk property market, but who is firmly rooted in the North Walsham community.'
You may also want to watch:
Solicitor Calum Paterson has joined law firm Leathes Prior to specialise in contentious probate and property disputes, and will also provide assistance with personal injury claims.
Mr Paterson graduated in law in 2009 and qualified as a solicitor in July 2013.
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 7 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
Darren Bowen, partner within the litigation and dispute resolution team said: 'We are delighted to welcome Calum to the litigation and dispute resolution team, who will be working alongside myself specialising in contentious probate and property litigation.'
Leathes Prior Solicitors has announced four key promotions. David Richards has accepted an invitation to become a partner in the firm and Polly Langford, Barrier Baker and Ina Beurich have been promoted to the position of associate.
Mike Barlow, finance partner and head of the dispute resolution ream said: 'We are very fortunate to have a wealth of talent across the firm and I am delighted to congratulate David, Barrie, Polly and Ina on their well-deserved promotions. I am sure that they will all continue to contribute significantly to the future growth and success of the firm.'
Norwich's oldest brewery Chalk Hill has appointed new head brewer Robbie Wincup, 28, who first joined the company when he got a job working behind the bar.
He learned the ropes from the previous brewer, before taking over the reins when his predecessor left.
Mr Wincup said: 'My aim now is to introduce these beers to a wider range of drinkers and real ale enthusiasts and I'm working hard to introduce our range to free houses across the county.'