Norfolk holiday firm sees rise in bookings after rebrand
A Norfolk-based holiday home company says it has seen booking growth of more than 40% in the year since it rebranded.
Family-owned Original Cottages, which has its head office in Reepham, changed its name from Cottage Holidays last year.
Twelve months on, it says it has seen a 41% increase in bookings in the first half of the year compared to the same period in 2017, including 65% of bookings from new customers.
It has also recorded a 50% increase in advance bookings for 2019 compared to the equivalent point last year.
Original Cottages has 4,600 holiday homes in its portfolio through 21 agencies in locations across the country, which include Norfolk Cottages and Salt Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Francisco Rosas of the company said: 'More effectively collating our properties under the Original Cottages brand has proven to be a rewarding move for all involved, reflecting the success of the business's new look and reach.'
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 4 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 5 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 6 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 7 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 8 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 9 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 10 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows