Organisers of first Brundall Boat Show hope to make a splash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Three of Norfolk's largest marinas are gearing up for their inaugural boat show.
The Brundall Boat Show, taking place on Saturday, May 20, will play host to more than 60 exhibitors.
Its organisers – Broom Boats, Norfolk Yacht Agency and Norfolk Boat Sales – came up with the plan following the announcement that there would be no Horning Boat Show in 2017, a popular fixture in the Broads calendar.
The three marinas will together host exhibitors with a range of new and used boats to view. There will be training providers on hand to offer guidance on boating experience and navigational qualifications, as well as trade stands to pick up boating bits and pieces, factory tours and live music.
Norfolk car maker Lotus has announced it will be supporting the show, with regional dealer Stratton Motor Company bringing along a range of cars.
You may also want to watch:
The event is open from 10am to 4pm and entry is free.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip