Open Farm Sunday: We want your pictures this weekend
- Credit: Archant
It's a chance to get out in the great Norfolk countryside - and see all the hard work that goes into producing our food.
Farmers across the region will be opening their gates to families for the annual celebration of Open Farm Sunday.
As well as enjoying the great scenery, there will be an opportunity to enjoy all kinds of activities, from trailer rides around fields to encounters with newly-hatched chicks, calves and lambs.
Families will be able to follow nature trails, watch sheep shearing and inspect farm equipment old and new.
Whatever you do and see, we want you to send us your pictures so we can showcase one of our great annual events.
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 3 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 4 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 5 Police break up rave at country park
- 6 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 7 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 9 'Disappointed and angry' - Cricket pitch repeatedly vandalised by bikers
- 10 Anger as three flights between Norwich and Amsterdam cancelled
The event is being organised by LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming), a charity promoting sustainable farming, the objectives of which are close to the heart of all the farmers taking part.
• You can share a picture of yourself on a farm on Open Farm Sunday on Twitter using the hashtag #OFSelfies