Open Farm Sunday: We want your pictures this weekend
- Credit: Archant
It's a chance to get out in the great Norfolk countryside - and see all the hard work that goes into producing our food.
Farmers across the region will be opening their gates to families for the annual celebration of Open Farm Sunday.
As well as enjoying the great scenery, there will be an opportunity to enjoy all kinds of activities, from trailer rides around fields to encounters with newly-hatched chicks, calves and lambs.
You may also want to watch:
Families will be able to follow nature trails, watch sheep shearing and inspect farm equipment old and new.
Whatever you do and see, we want you to send us your pictures so we can showcase one of our great annual events.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
The event is being organised by LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming), a charity promoting sustainable farming, the objectives of which are close to the heart of all the farmers taking part.
• You can share a picture of yourself on a farm on Open Farm Sunday on Twitter using the hashtag #OFSelfies