Online gift business moves into a King’s Lynn shop
An online gift, home and leisure store has opened a shop in the heart of King's Lynn's shopping centre.
Independent Chunkie Munky, has moved into a unit previously used by milkshake shop Shakeaway on Broad Street.
Owners Matt and Stacey Cook have run the family business on the internet since 2007.
The new shop will stock a range of gifts, home and leisure products for all ages in the Vancouver Quarter.
Stacey Cook said: 'We've worked hard on our website and are happy to be moving forward with our first high street store.'
You may also want to watch:
She said the help of family and friends over the last four years had help them to push our business forward.
Abbie Panks marketing manager for the Vancouver Quarter said: 'The arrival of another new independent retailer to the town is great news for both the Vancouver Quarter and the town itself. We wish Stacey and Matt the best of luck with their first store.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 8 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 9 Homes evacuated in village after man threatens criminal damage
- 10 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp