OneStream goes north of the border
The business to business division of a Great Yarmouth based phone company has expanded into Scotland.
OneStream, a division of Digital Phone Company, opened its new office in Livingstone, near Edinburgh, to concentrate on the central belt of Scotland, on Monday with five new staff.
OneStream provides communications and IT support services and is one of just a few Vodafone Platinum Partners. It has been based in Yarmouth for just over two years, providing businesses with a range of communication and IT solutions.
This year the firm has already taken on seven new staff in East Anglia, increasing its sales team and creating an account management team.
Nick Dent, sales director, said: 'As in East Anglia, our focus will be on enhancing business productivity through technology, without losing sight of the importance of total cost of ownership.'
You may also want to watch:
'While our business is still centred on serving the Eastern region, we have found with many of our larger customers and prospects that there is a need to support their additional offices based in Scotland and have therefore put a resource in place to ensure they still receive the local service we pride ourselves on.'
One of those clients is Norwich-based Aquaterra , which also has an office in Aberdeen.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
In addition to the company expanding into Scotland, the firm said its Norfolk-based office would continue to grow as it expanded its customer service team.
The Yarmouth office currently has 26 staff and is currently looking to recruit.
The Digital Phone Company was founded in Yarmouth in 1994. The OneStream brand developed to serve businesses. It is also an approved Microsoft online service partner.
Some of its business customers include Big C Charity, Aquaterra, Norcas, Fosters Solicitors, Rogers & Norton.