One agency’s Cambridge deal
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based integrated design and marketing communications agency oneagency.co has expanded its operation with the acquisition of Cambridge-based CBA-Design.
The firm, which also has an office in London, is looking to grow its service to clients in the Cambridge catchment area.
Mark Littlewood, managing director, said : 'CBA-Design has built up a good client base and we are confident that the addition of the services of our team of creative, digital and client management staff will bring even greater benefits to businesses in the area. We have a central-Cambridge office for servicing the area and our team headed by client services director Helen Littlewood is excited about the opportunities.
'Cambridge is a vibrant business environment and we believe that our experience particularly within pharmaceutical, construction and education together with our mobile, search and PR services will be of interest to the business community.'
He said Lesley and Clive Bennett who have led CBA-Design are to remain with the company and will ensure continuity for existing clients.
You may also want to watch:
With more than 30 staff oneagency.co is one of the largest in the area with services based on specialist disciplines with a growing number of clients valuing its integrated offering.
Last year saw the company's turnover grow by 19pc to £1.5m, bolstered by a strong performance from its London operation where GSK remains its largest client.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
The Norwich operation grew across all disciplines with six major clients being added to its retained business during the year.
The Cambridge office is located at CB1 Business Centre, Station Road, and London operation is based at Rivington Street.
Is your business expanding? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 772471