Date announced for opening of new ten-pin bowling alley
An exact date has been confirmed for the opening of Norwich's new ten-pin bowling centre and games arcade in Castle Mall.
Superbowl UK will open its doors on September 26 creating more than 35 jobs after an investment of £375,000 by owners Sega Amusements International. Superbowl UK has 10 venues around the UK with four new centres opening in the coming months including Norwich.
The facilities will include bowling, laser quest, a 'ninja' assault courses, soft play and Sega Prize Zone arcades offering a variety of video games.
You may also want to watch:
The Sega amusement arcade area is also set to bring classic games to the site, featuring characters who include favourites like Sonic the Hedgehog. The centre will be capable of hosting up to 40 birthday parties a week, aiming to mirror the success of its venue in Ipswich, Suffolk.
The company expects the bowling alley to attract thousands of visitors to Castle Mall each week. George Smith, marketing and events coordinator, said: "Superbowl UK Norwich will bring our distinctive brand of family entertainment into the city. We will be modernising the customer experience with the latest audio and visual, including projector screens at the end of bowling lanes showing all of our latest offers."
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault