Norwich retailer joins forces with How to Look Good Naked star Gok Wan
Customers at The Mall Norwich are being offered the chance to have a �1,000 spending spree with How to Look Good Naked star Gok Wan.
The retailer is running a competition with the star of the hit Channel 4 show which will see him play personal customer to the winning RewardME card customer.
The celebrity stylist, best known for his fashion fixes, will be working with The Mall to raise awareness of high street fashion and show Norwich shoppers how to work the latest trends.
Alan Day, general manager of The Mall Norwich, said: 'Everybody knows and loves Gok Wan, so we are delighted to have him on board with The Mall's fashion campaign this autumn to raise awareness of the great high street fashion we have to offer.'
To enter RewardME card customers most spend at least �50 in any of the fashion stores located in The Mall Norwich between September 10 and October 2.
You may also want to watch:
The presenter said: 'I am so excited to be working with The Mall and focusing my attention on getting their shoppers steeped in style and bang on trend this Autumn/Winter season.'
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 6 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 7 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 10 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road