Norwich print business in fresh expansion
A growing Norwich-based print firm is continuing its expansion with the acquisition of a new business.
The Really Useful Print Company, based in Bessemer Road, has acquired Quick Print Norwich in an undisclosed deal.
Quick Print is the sixth formerly independently-owned printing business to be brought into the Really Useful Print Company family in the last 10 years and managing director Dave Littlechild, who will next year celebrate a half-century in the stationery and printing industry, said it shows the company, which employs 14 staff, is bucking the trend of an industry facing tough challenges.
Mr Littlechild declined to give a turnover figure for the company but said it had doubled over the last 18 months, and the Quick Print business, which was based in Derby Street, has moved to Bessemer Road.
'It means we have strength and expertise across the full spectrum of client needs, from printing to finishing,' Mr Littlechild said. 'We can make up books in-house, rather than sending out work to be finished, as many printers have to do.'
The Really Useful Print Company was formed in 2010, bringing together three businesses – Morris Printing, Gem Printing and TPM (Total Paper Management) Print.
The latest expansion came about after managing director Nick Dixey decided to leave the industry to pursue other interests.
- 1 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 2 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 3 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 4 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 5 Revealed: The most isolated neighbourhoods in Norfolk
- 6 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 7 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 8 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 9 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 10 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
Is your business expanding? Contact Shaun Lowthorpe on 01603 772471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org