Businesses encouraged show their support for the LGBT+ community
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Pride is inviting businesses and organisations to show their support for the LGBT+ community by getting involved in this year's Pride celebrations.
Taking place on Saturday, July 27, this year Norwich Pride marks the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots which sparked the modern LGBT+ rights movement.
Now, ahead of the celebrations the Norwich Pride organising committee are encouraging groups to make sure they don't miss out on supporting the event by booking stalls in Chapelfield Gardens or at The Forum, purchase advertising space in the Pride Guide or sponsoring the event.
Coral Innes, the income generations and fundraising lead at Norwich Pride said: 'There's never been a better time to get involved in Norwich Pride and show the city that you are a business or organisation that values your LGBT+ staff and clients and you positively celebrate equality and diversity.'
Anyone interested in supporting Norwich Pride, should visit: www.norwichpride.org.uk or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy