Norwich legal eagles taking in half marathon race challenge
Norwich legal firm Cozens Hardy is racing to be the best team in Sunday's Larking Gowen Norwich Half marathon.
The team is among those taking part in the Business Challenge event and the run comes hot on the heels of Cozens Hardy confirming its sponsorship of next year's Norwich Triathlon,
The experienced triumvirate of Principals Chris Groves, Philippa Rudd and Iain White will be joined by new trainee Aisha Khan for the run.
Philippa Rudd said: Notwithstanding the fact that Chris and Iain have a combined age of 120yrs, we are feeling quite confident and hope to beat our position of 9th last year!'
'The Norwich Half Marathon is always a great event and we've entered a team in the Business Challenge since it started five years ago.'
You may also want to watch:
Aisha Khan, said: 'This is the first time that I've done anything like this, so I'm quite nervous! However, training has been going really well and I'm really looking forward to next Sunday – I think!'
Cozens-Hardy are raising money for two local charities this year, Norfolk and Norwich Families' House and Nelson's Journey.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 4 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 5 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 6 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 7 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 8 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 9 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'