Norwich jewellery designer Lisa Angel strikes deal with Topshop for concession stand in Haymarket store
- Credit: Supplied
A Norwich jewellery designer is celebrating a collaboration with one of the UK's biggest fashion chains.
Lisa Angel will be selling its jewellery and homewares in Topshop after securing a concession stand in the city's Haymarket store.
The company, which has shops in Lower Goat Lane and Chapelfield and a warehouse in Rackheath, opened the stand on Saturday with a 'personalisation station', which will be making further appearances during the eight-week residency.
Founder and managing director Lisa Angel said the company will also be hosting pop-up events in store.
She said: 'It is a fantastic brand match and a really exciting development in the Lisa Angel story. We were elated when Topshop got back to us about the collaboration and the team have worked really hard pulling things together and putting plans in place to make this happen.
You may also want to watch:
'I think this is going to be a real success for both the LA and Topshop teams.'
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146