Norwich health club will undergo rebrand to establish national chain
- Credit: Victoria Gibbs
A national health brand with facilities in Norwich will be rebranding this year to promote the feeling of comfort for customers in their gym.
Kew Green Hotels Ltd run the Health Central Club in the Holiday Inn Norwich North hotel, which will become You Fit from October 1.
The company runs 22 health clubs across the UK and will be pulled together under one name so as to better establish the brand.
As a result of this, customers of one health club will now be able to use every facility across the UK.
Katie Hammond, club manager, said: 'You Fit are committed to improving the standards of the leisure club facilities. So far in 2018 we have been busy investing £1m into the clubs. This includes new equipment, new signage and new branded collateral.'
You may also want to watch:
The rebrand will also see new classes on offer, as well as improved benefits to current customers.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 6 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 9 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 10 Pub for sale after landlord dies of Covid