Norwich firm Hype Marketing, which helped with Union Building renovation, marks two years in business
- Credit: Supplied
A digital marketing agency which helped to relaunch one of Norwich's newest commercial properties is looking to the future as it marks its second birthday.
Hype Marketing launched in 2015 with one client on its books.
It now has around 40 clients including jewellery retailers, healthcare providers, accountants and restaurants, as well as working with community causes like Norwich Film Festival.
One of its landmark projects was helping to renovate and relaunch the Union Building on Rose Lane in Norwich, now home to a variety of businesses – including Hype – and the Rooftop Gardens restaurant.
Its team is already winning plaudits, with founder and managing director Natasha Carr named Institute of Directors East of England early stage business director of the year for 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Carr said: 'We've learnt so much and I'm very much looking forward to what the future holds.'
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case