Norwich finance firm Chadwicks to explore succession planning in collaborative masterclass
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A wealth management firm will be giving business people advice on succession planning during a masterclass in Norwich.
Chadwicks, based at the Enterprise Centre at UEA, will be holding the latest in its Business Insight masterclass series at the university on Wednesday, November 1.
The session is a collaboration between the firm, corporate finance specialist Mark Garner and the NatWest commercial banking team.
It will explore the details of business exits and succession planning, explaining options from management buy-outs to an outright sale and focusing on how deals can be structured and financed.
Event organiser and Chadwicks brand manager, Emma Clayton-Knight, said: 'I'm very pleased to have been able to get such an impressive range of industry insiders together.'
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend. Places can be booked at www.chadwicks.co.uk
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit