Norwich-based PR firm Tribe and Brand Experience join forces
Two Norwich-based creative agencies are to join forces.
PR agency Tribe and creative and digital agency Brand Experience have agreed to work together to provide a single source of expertise and creativity in brand and reputation management.
Patrick Peal, managing director of Tribe, said the partnership has been prompted by the growth of digital technologies and channels which have increased the ways in which businesses and products can communicate.
He said: 'Our job is to make sure our clients' messages are seen and heard by the right people in the right way at the right time, and with the resources and expertise of Brand Experience to draw on we can really expand our offering to make sure that happens on the platforms and vehicles that they create across multiple channels.'
Brand Experience, which has offices in Norwich and London, has worked with leading insurance and financial services clients in the London, Europe, North America and Asia.
You may also want to watch:
Julian Steedman, managing director of Brand Experience, explained that working closer with Tribe would further complement his agency's brand management work.
'Both agencies are in the business of managing clients' reputations but in different ways. We do it visually using creative ideas, great design and a firm grasp of digital technology. The time is right to offer our combined services to our clients to serve their needs.'
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
The company recently launched Brandex Insight, which specialises in digital insight, advice and consultancy for corporate communications.
Tribe, whose clients include the East of England Co-operative Society, Greene King, the Norfolk & Suffolk Energy Alliance and global automotive supplier Bosal, provides public relations services including crisis communications, digital video, audio and social media.
Each company is appointing a director from the other company to its board.