Norwich-based businessman launches dating app as he aims to bring people together
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
In an attempt to help people form stronger relationships a businessman has launched a dating app which encourages people to recommend their friends to each other.
As an antithesis of modern applications such as Tinder Ruben Lujan has created YourFriendsDate which he hopes will help bring people together.
He said: 'I made the app because most relationships are as a result of an introduction by a friend or family member.
'The app means you can make a connection between two of your friends who you think might be compatible.'
Mr Lujan, who lives in Sprowston, said he wanted others to experience the benefits of marriage, having spent the best part of 40 years married himself.
You may also want to watch:
Having worked for many years in trade, manufacturing and retail Mr Lujan hired a Norwich-based software designer to help build the app.
He said: 'I am using my skills and knowledge of business to get this out to the public.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
'My background is in retail and my parents owned a retail chain so I grew up with it.'
Are you launching an app? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org