New short breaks launched at Norwich Airport – from Iceland’s midnight sun to Europe’s Capital of Culture
- Credit: Archant
Seven new destinations have been added to Norwich Airport's schedule of short breaks – including the chance to see the midnight sun.
Charter operator Super Break has expanded its programme for winter 2018-19 following the success of flights in February to Akureyri in northern Iceland.
The new additions include Malta, Venice, Florence, Madeira, the Adriatic Coast, Gibraltar and Iceland.
In full, they are:
• Malta: Mdina & Gozo, with optional trip to Europe's Capital of Culture, Valletta;
You may also want to watch:
• Verona, Venice and Lake Garda;
• Florence, Pisa and Tuscany;
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
• Madeira: Funchal and island experience;
• Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic coast, including Dubrovnik;
• Iceland under the midnight sun, including whale watching and Lake Myvatn;
• Incredible Iceland, including Northern Lights tour and Lake Myvatn;
• Gibraltar: The rock and beyond.
Katherine Scott from Super Break said: 'We're incredibly proud and excited to be launching our new chartered flight programme, providing holidaymakers from East Anglia with a brand-new selection of incredible travel experiences to choose from in 2018. Following the huge demand for our exclusive flights to Akureyri, Iceland, we have expanded the schedule from Norwich Airport to now offer unforgettable travel experiences in seven of Europe's most exciting destinations, helping to connect more holidaymakers to new locations on the continent and beyond, all from their local airport.'
Richard Pace, managing director at Norwich Airport, said: 'This is great news and a major expansion of Super Break's charter flights from Norwich, giving local holidaymakers even more choice for short breaks across Europe from their local airport in 2018.'