North Norfolk sailing school set fair for record season
- Credit: Archant
A sailing school is looking forward to a record season with many courses nearly full for the summer.
Morston based Norfolketc is one of the only Royal Yachting Association (RYA) recognised centres operating in coastal waters in the area.
The family-owned watersports provider is run by husband and wife James and Victoria Cowan. The team of passionate sailors operate out of the beautiful surroundings of Blakeney harbour.
The centre, which opened in 2005, uses a variety of traditional yachts and powerboats.
'We're really excited about the year ahead, we've got a great team and just can't wait to get back out on the water,' said Mr Cowan.
You may also want to watch:
'It has been hard work to get to where we are since opening in 2005, but we have managed to build a very successful sailing and powerboating centre.'
Visit www.norfolketc.co.uk for more information
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast