Norse helping to keep East Anglian Air Ambulance in action with donation
- Credit: Norse
A commercial service provider is helping keep a medical charity in action with a £1,350 donation.
Norse Commercial Services raised the money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance, its chosen charity of the year, through fund-raising events including a bake sale, Dress Down Friday and various raffles.
The cheque was presented to EAAA Nofolk fund-raising manager Holly Lambert by Abi Grand, PA to Norse's sales director, and Jodie Wills, PA to the company's HR director.
Ms Lambert said: 'Thank you to all Norse staff who took part in raising this money for EAAA.
'We're delighted that the company will be supporting us again in 2017 and have some exciting ways for staff to get involved.
'However companies and individuals choose to support us, they will be making a huge difference to the lives of people across East Anglia to ensure our medical crews can be there for people when they need us most.'
Has your business organised an event for or donated to charity? Let us know – email email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 3 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 4 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 5 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 6 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 7 Some firefighters using foodbanks amid £18m payroll system 'farce'
- 8 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 9 Council refusing special school place for disabled girl
- 10 Police break up rave at country park