Norse helping to keep East Anglian Air Ambulance in action with donation
- Credit: Norse
A commercial service provider is helping keep a medical charity in action with a £1,350 donation.
Norse Commercial Services raised the money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance, its chosen charity of the year, through fund-raising events including a bake sale, Dress Down Friday and various raffles.
The cheque was presented to EAAA Nofolk fund-raising manager Holly Lambert by Abi Grand, PA to Norse's sales director, and Jodie Wills, PA to the company's HR director.
Ms Lambert said: 'Thank you to all Norse staff who took part in raising this money for EAAA.
'We're delighted that the company will be supporting us again in 2017 and have some exciting ways for staff to get involved.
You may also want to watch:
'However companies and individuals choose to support us, they will be making a huge difference to the lives of people across East Anglia to ensure our medical crews can be there for people when they need us most.'
Has your business organised an event for or donated to charity? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 7 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner