Pie shop opens on site of former pet store
- Credit: Archant
A new pie shop has been opened in a building which used to be the home of a former long-standing pet store in north Norfolk.
Norfolk's Pie Man opened on Saturday morning on Station Road, Sheringham, where pet shop Claws and Paws, which closed in September last year after trading from the location for 20 years, used to be.
The shop will be run by Anthony and Bridget Mattocks, who will move their business into the shop having traded on different markets.
Mrs Mattocks said: 'It's a very exciting time for us. We already have a local customer base and it's a great place to put our produce.
'It's a very prominent place on the high street. It's a very good location and we don't want it empty. It's such a good place and we're proud to take it up.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk's Pie Man will sell hot and cold pies, sausage rolls and pasties.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates