Whale spotting and beer spa holidays added to Norwich Airport destinations
- Credit: Super Break
Passengers from Norwich Airport are being offered Icelandic whale watching tours and beer spas thanks to a new programme announced by a holiday provider.
Super Break has continued its deal with Norwich Airport after its success last year, and has updated its offerings from the Norfolk airport.
Holidaymakers flying out of Norwich will now have direct access to the Myvatn Nature Baths of Iceland, also known as the 'Blue Lagoon of the North'.
MORE: Iconic north Norfolk hotel set to change hands for more than £8.65 millionWhale and dolphin watching expeditions will also be on offer, with passengers taken to Eeyjafjörður to see the resident humpback whales, harbour porpoises and dolphins.
Other offerings include snowmobiling in Northern Iceland and a Beer Spa comprising of a beer bath and tap with unlimited ale.
Richard Pace, managing director of Norwich Airport, said: 'North Iceland is a place of dramatic contrasts, from snow-capped mountains and glaciers to rugged lava fields and thermal spas.
'We are delighted that Super Break is once again offering such an exciting package from Norwich, giving passengers such an exclusive opportunity from their local airport.'
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 5 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 6 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 7 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 8 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 9 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 10 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
The flights to northern Iceland will be launching from February 2020.