Whale spotting and beer spa holidays added to Norwich Airport destinations
- Credit: Super Break
Passengers from Norwich Airport are being offered Icelandic whale watching tours and beer spas thanks to a new programme announced by a holiday provider.
Super Break has continued its deal with Norwich Airport after its success last year, and has updated its offerings from the Norfolk airport.
Holidaymakers flying out of Norwich will now have direct access to the Myvatn Nature Baths of Iceland, also known as the 'Blue Lagoon of the North'.
MORE: Iconic north Norfolk hotel set to change hands for more than £8.65 millionWhale and dolphin watching expeditions will also be on offer, with passengers taken to Eeyjafjörður to see the resident humpback whales, harbour porpoises and dolphins.
Other offerings include snowmobiling in Northern Iceland and a Beer Spa comprising of a beer bath and tap with unlimited ale.
You may also want to watch:
Richard Pace, managing director of Norwich Airport, said: 'North Iceland is a place of dramatic contrasts, from snow-capped mountains and glaciers to rugged lava fields and thermal spas.
'We are delighted that Super Break is once again offering such an exciting package from Norwich, giving passengers such an exclusive opportunity from their local airport.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
The flights to northern Iceland will be launching from February 2020.